Thursday, December 29, 2011

adieu 2011

as New Years fast approaches you hear the rumbling of newly formed resolutions that are being readied to be shouted off at the stroke of midnight. I have never been one for resolutions, why set yourself up for failure. Sure we all intend to go to the gym, lose that 10 pounds, save more money and pay down debt. I finally put it all in perspective & I have decided to make myself smaller goals.
Each week I am going to set a goal for myself, all pretty trivial. Like one week could be to fold all the laundry and actually put it away (imagine that) or one week make sure I spend a little more time with Sebastien or do something nice for  myself or a friend, the possibilities are endless! There are 52 weeks in a year...just think with each mini accomplishment, how well accomplished I fell at the end of 2012! I am even thinking of getting the family involved in it too, we all need some little victories! I will keep you posted each week on how well we do. Now the fun part is coming up with what I want our family to accomplish!
On a separate note, we are hosting the big New Years Bash this year & I am super excited about it! I have been getting print outs for decorations and scoping out all the stuff I can mix with whipped cream vodka!
Get your party hats on, celebrate and dance on the tables like its 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment