Thursday, December 8, 2011

Super Heros




We all have them in our lives, our go to people, the ones that hold you up, the ones you look up to, the ones you rely on & ones that are always there when we need them. The people that can leap tall buildings in a single bound, lift up a car with one arm and if they made pajamas with their face on it you would totally rock them.
I have some in my life. My biggest one has been my Dad (next is the hubs of course), he is my rock, the one who taught me to strive for something in this life. My Dad taught me you can totally make something out of nothing & that nothing was really something. My Dad worked hard to support us and got where he is today because of that hard work. I remember when he went back to college to get his degree, taking night classes and still made time for me. He has always been there when I needed him. He is the person I look up to the most.
When you have children you life suddenly changes. It is not just about you any more. You have this little being that relies on you for everything, you are their life force. You find out that you can do incredible things. They make you see just how strong you are.
 As Sebastien gets older I am realizing that force is shifting, he is becoming my force. He is a force in my life. He is one of my Super Heros.
Sometimes we forget he is only 4. He is much wiser than his age. There are times we question his whining or his behavior forgetting he is just a preschooler.
He is the person in my life that waits around corners to jump out at you & scare you, just like his Dad he can quote movies like no one else,  he loves everything Zombie just like his Mom and can speak fluent Zombie, he is the best big brother ever, makes me laugh all the time and has the ability to change your bad day into a good one, wears Nixon masks & thinks it is hilarous, is the biggest comedian I know, tells me it is not Christmas unless it snows, he is so into trying new things that he amazes me everyday, & he sings to me every day:
"Mommy, I love you like a love song baby"








No comments:

Post a Comment