Thursday, April 19, 2012

laughed so hard almost pee'd myself

true story......

Photobucket


I have been looking at this link up over at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers for the past few days & laughed so hard...instead of working hard..shh, that I just had to try it on us.

Here is mine....I tried to find the most flattering picture of me (I don't do pictures well)

No. 1

Match: 67%
Match: 66%
Match: 65%
Match: 65%
Match: 64%
Kristen StewartTiger WoodsCondoleezza RiceMariah CareyBritney Spears
Kristen Stewart
Tiger Woods
Condoleezza Rice
Mariah Carey
Britney Spears


 I'll take Kristen, just not her personality..oh burn! But Tiger Woods...um ok or Condoleeza?

Here is Steven's. I swear the only good picture I had of him straight on, he always had his glasses on.
Face No. 1

Match: 59%
Match: 59%
Match: 58%
Match: 58%
Match: 57%
Britney SpearsRoberto CavalliGeorge ClooneyParis HiltonAnna Faris
Britney Spears
Roberto Cavalli
George Clooney
Paris Hilton
Anna Faris




Opps,I did it again...just cause I did not think Britney was a good match. I guess we have her in common!
I tried an older picture this time...with some pubic hair.....no I didn't.
  1

Match: 85%
Match: 79%
Match: 79%
Match: 79%
Match: 78%
JK RowlingOscar de la RentaBen KingsleyJulianne MooreGabrielle Union
JK Rowling
Oscar de la Renta
Ben Kingsley
Julianne Moore
Gabrielle Union


Haha! JK Rowling!

Here is the site so you can try it on yourself!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I love that you both look like Brit!

    ReplyDelete