Thursday, March 15, 2012

lunch date with nordies

Today was the grand opening of the Nordstroms Rack at Westlake Center. I have been looking forward to this for a year. Nordstroms Rack is one of my favorite stores downtown along with Ross. They used to be a little further down closer to the waterfront. I am not sure them moving closer in walking distance from my office is going to be a great idea to my wallet!


It really is all swanky inside but, there were sooooo many people in there today. It was so crowded that you could not walk down any aisles without bumping into people. I did happen to find some good stuff....only window shopping & creeping today.

These earrings are so cute. I was in earring heaven, there were 3 big huge racks!

cute springy purse.

I saw these & wanted them.


They are even doing point of sale check out. Lets say you want those sparkly shoes & you do not want to go all the way to the cashier & then have to wait in the outrageously long line. If you see a nordie person with a green coat, standing around, they can check you out right there in the middle of the store! Then they will email your receipt so you always have it. How cool is that!?!

On top of all that, they were serving up free hotdogs for the opening, so I got a free lunch out of it too!





This post was not a paid endorsment, I just have been so excited about them moving closer in a much prettier and nicer space.



No comments:

Post a Comment